going through my art folder and found this from last january which i hardly remember drawing :o
HOURLY COMIC DAY, ROUND 2!!! (last year’s is here)
it turns out i have gotten no better at making comics since last year, but it was fun! some more thoughts on the day:
- arrow is an alright show so far (i’ve only finished 1x07)
- my alarm requires doing arithmetic problems to turn it off it’s annoying and growing ineffective as i have evolved and adapted
- pacific rim is a great movie
- a clash of kings (asoiaf book 2) is obscenely long
- the card game my brothers and i played is called dominion and i always lose
JANUARY IS BORING, LET’S DRAW COMICS!
The holidays are over and there’s not much going on, so let’s have some fun! Me and my friends pigeony and internetkatze are challenging ourselves to complete comics of at least 15 pages in length during the month of January. It’s like 24 hour comics day but less stressful and sleep-deprived! We’ll be posting our wips and finished stuff in the tag #january comic month 2014.
It’s not anything big and official, but we hope you’ll join us!